Contributing author, “Notes of Hope”.
Contributing Author, National Flute Association’s Upcoming Pedagogy Anthology.
- Invited to write an article on the Alexander Technique and Flute Pedagogy, to be published in August of 2012
The Breathing Book for Flutists, Mountain Peak Music, Flagstaff, AZ
- Tentative publication date of June 2012
Move Well, Avoid Injury, DVD, Andover Productions, Portland, OR, August 2009
- Edited and narrated text for this project
“Performance Anxiety: A Resource Guide.” Flutist Quarterly, Spring Issue, 2009
- An annotated bibliography with Introduction by Susan Raeburn
“Body Mapping: What Every Musician Needs to Know About the Body.” Polyphonic.org, February 5, 2009
- Article that includes a brief summary of Body Mapping and Barbara Conable’s answers to a series of questions from orchestral musicians
“To Your Health.” Co-authored with Ralph Manchester, MD, and Michael Weinstein, MD
- Flutist Quarterly, Winter Issue, 2008
- A summary of the 2004 Health Promotion in Schools of Music Conference and the ongoing work since the conference
“A First Rate Group” Flutist Quarterly, Spring Issue, 2005.
- Article describing the history of the New York Woodwind Quintet
“Pregnancy and Childbirth with the Alexander Technique”