Contributing author, “Notes of Hope”.
Contributing Author, National Flute Association’s Pedagogy Anthology.
The Breathing Book for Flutists, Mountain Peak Music, Flagstaff, AZ
Move Well, Avoid Injury, DVD, Andover Productions, Portland, OR, August 2009
- Edited and narrated text for this project
- Now available in Digital Download
“Performance Anxiety: A Resource Guide.” Flutist Quarterly, Spring Issue, 2009
- An annotated bibliography with Introduction by Susan Raeburn
“Body Mapping: What Every Musician Needs to Know About the Body.” Polyphonic.org, February 5, 2009
- Article that includes a brief summary of Body Mapping and Barbara Conable’s answers to a series of questions from orchestral musicians
“To Your Health.” Co-authored with Ralph Manchester, MD, and Michael Weinstein, MD
- Flutist Quarterly, Winter Issue, 2008
- A summary of the 2004 Health Promotion in Schools of Music Conference and the ongoing work since the conference
“A First Rate Group” Flutist Quarterly, Spring Issue, 2005.
- Article describing the history of the New York Woodwind Quintet
“Pregnancy and Childbirth with the Alexander Technique”